Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stupid Kovalev, really stupid

When a reporter asks you, Alex Kovalev, a stupid question that you think answering might piss off a whole punch of people, you do what Dany Heatley does: you go hide in BC for three months.

But instead, you went and told a reporter in Montreal...

"That's why I say, maybe after two years I'll be back again [in Montreal]. It definitely would be nice to retire here."

He tried to salvage it by saying...

"But it's not for me to talk about Montreal - I'm part of another organization. I'm going to go there and do the best I can and we'll see what happens."

No! That's does not undo the previous sentence!

I'm always an advocate for saying what you really mean, but what you said was really mean! Fuck, man... let go of Montreal. I hate to break it to you, but chances are that you are never going back there. They didn't want you at age 36 - they're sure as hell not going to want you at 38.

"Yeah geez, I like my current wife... but you know what? My ex-wife is probably still going to be available in a couple years, so I might check her out again. I hear she got a boob job."

Just plain stupid.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin