Saturday, October 3, 2009

Great way to start opening night

...is by listening to Sens Underground. Still the original (I think), and the best Ottawa Senators podcast out there. Actually, they're one of the reasons why I started this blog.

These guys put an incredible amount of time and effort into their product, and the results are better than what you'll hear during the average hour of AM radio.

They're celebrating the debut of their fifth season with, you guessed it, the first podcast of the 2009-10 season. Click and listen.

I had the opportunity to sip a couple beers with these guys during the tumultuous Ray Emery/John Paddock days, and I hope they're a lot happier now. I think there's a lot to be happy about after a tough off season.

Live blog notes for Twitterers:

In case you missed the big red banner or my incessant nagging over the past week, TONIGHT STARTING AT 6pm this blog is co-hosting the largest online gathering of Sens fans ever (I hope). This shit just went multi-platform after I noticed that Twitter can be incorporated in a lot of ways .

1) Just add #sensblog to your tweets, and they'll be automatically added to the conversation! Sweet!

2) If you're too lazy to do #1, just leave your twitter @name in the comments of this post, and I'll add you to an exclusive list (because I think there's a limit of 12) whose every comment will be posted onto the liveblog.

See you tonight.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin