Matt Kinch opened the scoring against Norfolk and Tyler Donati scored the game-winner late in the second period. Defenceman Brian Lee and winger Niko Dimitrakos both recorded two assists, and Brian Elliott stopped 39 of 42 shots to record his sixth win of the year.
The next night, Josh Hennessy scored the game-winner and added two assists in the 3-1 victory over Rochester. Elliott was in nets again, and stopped 31 of 32 while Larry Nycholat also moved up the team scoring chart, netting one goal and an assist.
Binghamton is now 15-12-4 and tied for third in the East Division of the AHL. Denis Hamel is now tied for second in the AHL with 17 goals. Top scorers for Binghamton, as of Dec. 23, 2007:
- Denis Hamel: 28GP, 17G, 8A, 25P
- Lawrence Nycholat: 31GP, 5G, 18A, 23P
- Josh Hennessy: 30GP, 10G, 12A, 22P
- Ilya Zubov: 31GP, 7G, 14A, 21P
- Alexander Nikulin: 25GP, 5G, 14A, 19P