Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Very Senators Christmas


Wow, I didn't even know they made that much Sens stuff. Who am I kidding, they slap a Sens logo on everything. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

Okay, not all of that Sens swag is mine. The stuff to the left of the jersey is my dad's, but I got the jersey--personalized with Dean McAmmond, of course; look for me at any Sens games soon--plus some kickin' slippers, fuzzy dice, socks, and a keychain.

Speaking of McAmmond, he wrote a pretty cool blog entry on the Sens Blog Central website talking about his experience at the 1993 World Junior Tournament (the 2008 version of which, conveniently, opens for Canada at 1:30 on boxing day). Interesting to note: he played alongside Chris Pronger--yes, the same Chris Pronger who threw a vicious elbow Deaner's way in the playoffs last spring. Make me like Prongs even less.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin