Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to us!

I started the Sens Army Blog waaaaayyy back on March 3 2007. I posted a shitty (but true) place holder so that no one would pick up my sweet-ass domain name, and then got on with my life.

Later I recruited two passionate Sens fans, Peter and Kyle, to help me with some writing. Kyle stopped posting because he's on his way to becoming a very rich engineer, while Peter has stuck around for the past year writing way more than should be expected of an unpaid volunteer. And now we got Simon (pronounced "sea-mun" haha) contributing his own brand of kickass Sens news and analysis.

Together, we've helped grow this website a lot. The site recently had its most hits to date on trade deadline day, meaning the site is still gaining popularity and continuing to strengthen its place in the Senators fans online community.

As soon as our google advertising revenue hits $100, we're all going out for beers. Hopefully, the site doesn't turn two before then.

I would also like to point out that the Sens Army Blog officially out-lasted John Paddock.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin