Saturday, March 10, 2007

Into the Belly of the Beast


Tonight, I travel to Toronto to watch a game at the ACC as a Sens fan. Some call it 'insanity'. I call it 'retarded'. As in, 'why would I have tickets to a Senators game that's not in Ottawa?!' I'll try to find out that answer tonight.

I think it will be interesting to watch the game through the perspective of the visiting team. I'm not an ass at hockey games, I only yell when I see something good or bad happening - and I certainly don't pick fights.

How will the Leafers react?I'm not sure. I just want to have a good time at the game and not get hassled too much.

I'm going to find a camera and document my trip. I will be Jane Goodall, and they the gorillas. But I'm certainly not going to hide the fact that I'm cheering for the winning team. Now the ball's in T.O.'s court.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin