Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Up close and personal with the Senators

Left to right: Dean McAmmond's legs, Peter Raaymakers, Jesse Winchester, and Cody Bass. Photo by Jason Chiu.

I can't even begin to say how stoked I am right now. Well, okay, I can. Very stoked.

After requesting media accreditation to write an article on new Senator Jesse Winchester for the Colgate Maroon-News, I got to go to two Sens practices, Monday and Tuesday morning, and interview a bunch of players. Which was awesome.

On Monday I watched the 40 minute practice, and afterwards interviewed Dany Heatley and Winchester himself. Then I went back on Tuesday to ask Bryan Murray, Mike Fisher, and Brian Lee a few questions. Which was awesome.

Jealous?

I'll post a link to the story in the Maroon-News later this week, when it's published.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin