- Yell at least 3 variations of "Watch this," in reference to a clip
- Use at least 3 onomatopoeical exclamations in rant about clip (e.g. bam, boom, pow)
- Talk about Staal brothers for minimum 10 seconds
- Shut Ron Maclean up by shouting "Lookit!" and then ranting about something nonsensical
- Show pictures of most recent casualties from Afghanistan. If no recent casualties, show photos of recently deceased young hockey players.
- Call recent casualties, "Beautiful boys" or, alternately, "lovely boys".
- Get choked up and start crying.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
In preparation for tonight's game against the Penguins on CBC, I've prepared a checklist of what Don Cherry will do during the first intermission on Coach's Corner (in a rough temporal order):