Saturday, April 7, 2007

I'm not watching the sens tonight

There's just too much drama right now between the Leafs and the Habs - that game tonight is going to be awesome. The Senators game (vs Boston) is only on Centre Ice. If the sens win tonight, they will clinch 4th place and get home ice advantage against Pittsburgh in the first round.

That said, I'm not even that concerned about the Senators getting home ice advantage. Look at what it's done for them the last few years. This season has been all about taking the long road, and I think that our playoffs should be no different.

The sens are 3-4-0 vs the Bruins this season. This is Heatley's last chance in his Drive for Five-ty. He currently has 49 goals. I hope he makes it... but like I said - long road this season. I'm not betting on it at this point.

Took the day off yesterday from blogging and participated in an Easter Egg hunt on the University of Ottawa campus - sweet - my team won.

Playoffs start in one week!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin